UGG Classic Short II (Black)
USE CODE: GET15 And Get 15% OFF On UGG Products
Our Classic boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
Post-Applied Treatment Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding
- 8" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.